Recipe by L. Duch
This is a very simple 'summery' desert that I found in Quick and Easy recipes. The only cooking you have to do is the pie crust.
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 baked 9 inch pie shell
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese and sugar; beat at high speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Spread evenly in bottom of cooled pastry shell.
- Arrange banana slices on cream cheese layer.
- Spread pie filling over bananas.
- Top with whipped cream, and chill.