From August 2003 issue of Shape. Delicious with or without the bananas, and good for the waistline too. I cook these nearly every weekend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250 F.
- 2Coat a griddle or nonstick pan with cooking spray and preheat.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine both flours, baking powder, and salt.
- 4Mix well.
- 5In large bowl or food processor, mash bananas.
- 6Add milk, egg and vanilla and mix or process until blended.
- 7Add dry ingredients to banana mixture and mix until just blended.
- 8Lumps will be present but do not overmix or pancakes will be tough.
- 9Ladle 3 tbsp of batter onto hot griddle and top with 1-2 tbsp of frozen blueberries.
- 10Cook 1-2 pancakes at once, depending on griddle size.
- 11Cook 2-3 minutes until bubbles appear on the sides.
- 12Flip and cook 1 minute.
- 13Transfer pancakes to pan and keep warm in oven until all are done.
- 14Serve with syrup or butter.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry-Banana Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.3
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 54.1 mg
- Sodium 384.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 34.5 g
- Protein 11.0 g