1/4 Photos of Blueberry Banana Loaf
1 hr 10 mins
This is an excellent recipe for banana blueberry loaf! Be sure to mash the bananas with a fork, don't puree them, this gives for a better texture to the loaf. This recipe makes two loaves, I have even made these in mini loaf pans also. These loaves freeze wonderful, and are even taste better the following day! I have used cranberries in place of the blueberries --- I have recently reduced the ingredient amounts to this recipe to yield one loaf instead of two, you may omit the cinnamon if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Set oven rack to second-lowest position.
- 3Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- 4In a bowl combine the flour with the next 4 dry ingredients.
- 5In a bowl, cream the butter with sugar and vanilla until fluffy (about 4-5 minutes until no sugar granules remain, this is important!).
- 6Add in eggs, and beat well (about 2-3 minutes).
- 7Mix in the mashed banana until combined, then using a wooden spoon mix in the flour mixture just until combined.
- 8Fold in the blueberries.
- 9Transfer to prepared baking pan.
- 10Bake for about 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Banana Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.9
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.2 mg
- Sodium 229.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 4.1 g