1/1 Photo of Blueberry Banana Happy Face Pancakes
erinn in tbay's Note:
This recipe is from the Company's Coming Cook for Kids cookbook. I have to double the recipe for my husband and two boys. If there are leftovers, I freeze them and warm them up in the toaster on a morning when we're in a rush.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir first four ingredients in medium bowl.
- 2Make a well in the center.
- 3Beat next four ingredients in a small bowl.
- 4Add to well.
- 5Stir until just moistened.
- 6If you are adding the blueberries to the batter, fold them in now.
- 7Pour 1/4 cup into non-stick frying pan for each pancake.
- 8Cook for about 30 seconds.
- 9I you did not add blueberries to batter, arrange blueberries on pancakes in a happy face.
- 10Turn pancakes over when edges start to dry and bubbles break on the surface.
- 11Cook until golden.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Banana Happy Face Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (529 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.1
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 256.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g