Recipe by Bottle Washer
I dare anyone to eat this bread and not make a yummy sound. It is so very easy to make that I often make it Sunday mornings before the family wakes up.
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (2 medium)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup frozen blueberries (thawed or use fresh)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir Bisquick, oats, sugar, bananas, milk and eggs in bowl until moistened.
- Beat vigorously 30 seconds.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Heat oven to 350ºF and pour ingredients into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for about 10 minutes and remove from pan.