Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
I dare anyone to eat this bread and not make a yummy sound. It is so very easy to make that I often make it Sunday mornings before the family wakes up.
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (2 medium)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup frozen blueberries (thawed or use fresh)
- Stir Bisquick, oats, sugar, bananas, milk and eggs in bowl until moistened.
- Beat vigorously 30 seconds.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Heat oven to 350ºF and pour ingredients into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for about 10 minutes and remove from pan.
This was a great recipe! I mixed it as written but made 18 muffins instead of a loaf of bread. I baked them for 23 minutes. Delicious! Thanks for sharing!
Love, love, love this recipe. Got to use my all time favorites BISQUICK and quick-cooking oats. I always have a few bananas in the freezer waiting for that banana bread that takes so long to make. This is 1-2-3 and pop it into the oven. The oats make if healthy and Bisquick makes it easy. Thanks! firstname.lastname@example.org chef #359978
When you eat a slice of this Bread, the blueberry flavor will burst in your mouth along with the wonderful taste of the bananas. Fixed this last night to use up two over-ripe bananas, which I "chunky" mashed. I had some blueberries frozen in the freezer. I didn't thaw them, but did toss them with the Bisquick to coat. Researched and found I could use regular oatmeal in place of the quick-cooking type. I thought this turned out excellent!