1/4 Photos of Blueberry Bakery Muffins
Make these with or without streusel
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 375°F.
- 2Prepare 12 muffin cups by using baking papers or spraying with Pam.
- 3If using streusel mix flour, sugar and cinnamon cutting in butter using fork blend until resembles coarse crumbs; set aside.
- 4For muffins combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, whisk until well blended.
- 5In separate bowl add milk melted (cooled) butter, egg and vanilla mixing well.
- 6Combine milk and egg mixture with the dry ingredients mix only until moistened. Fold in blueberries.
- 7Spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- 8Sprinkle reserved topping over each muffin.
- 9Bake 20-25 minutes or until wooden toothpick comes out clean.
- 10Remove from pan cool completely.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Bakery Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.5
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 36.1 mg
- Sodium 233.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g