- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter (soften)
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 -1 1⁄4 cup blueberries, I use a cupful (fresh or if using frozen do not thaw)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 375°F.
- Prepare 12 muffin cups by using baking papers or spraying with Pam.
- If using streusel mix flour, sugar and cinnamon cutting in butter using fork blend until resembles coarse crumbs; set aside.
- For muffins combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, whisk until well blended.
- In separate bowl add milk melted (cooled) butter, egg and vanilla mixing well.
- Combine milk and egg mixture with the dry ingredients mix only until moistened. Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Sprinkle reserved topping over each muffin.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until wooden toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from pan cool completely.