1/10 Photos of Blueberry Apples
Our favorite dessert, made from fresh berries or from the berries in the freezer, in the middle of winter they are wonderful. (try other berries too, cranberries are great!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Core and quarter apple (Do not peel) Arrange standing around edge of buttered ramiken Mix together blueberries, brown sugar and vanilla Fill the centre of the ramekin with the blueberry mixture Dot the top with 2 teaspoons butter Cover ramiken with plastic wrap.
- 2Pierce top of wrap once or twice.
- 3Place ramiken on plate.
- 4Microwave on high for 3 minutes, check and add 1 minute at a time until the apple falls.
- 5Serve warm Top with a blob of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
- 6Microwave one ramiken at a time Other berries can be substituted.
- 7Diabetics leave the brown sugar out or use sugar substitute.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Apples
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.3
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 35.9 g
- Protein 0.9 g