Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is great served with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup frozen thawed blueberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 large 7-inch flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a cookie sheet and set it aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, heat apple filling until warm.
- Stir in blueberries and vanilla; cover to keep warm.
- In a small bowl mix sugar and cinnamon until combined; set aside.
- To assemble the tortillas: Brush each tortilla generously with the melted butter.
- Sprinkle the top with the sugar-cinnamon mixture and place 1/6 blueberry-apple mixture down center.
- Fold bottom of the tortilla to partially cover the filling; fold in side to enclose filling completely.
- Place the tortillas on the prepared cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes, just to warm the tortillas.
- Place the tortilla on individual serving plates, garnish with additional blueberries and confectioners sugar, if desired.