Recipe by mommyoffour
My family loves blueberries so I'm always on the lookout for anything blueberry. Our local Sunday paper had this recipe and I couldn't wait to try it. It is so simple and tasty, it has fast become one of our favorites. This is such a simple dessert and it looks more complicated then it is.....hope you enjoy.
- 1 pastry for a double-crust 9-inch pie
- 3 cups sliced pared tart apples
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 -2 cup sugar (depending on tartness of apples)
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- .Heat oven to 425.
- Prepare pastry.
- Stir together sugar and flour.
- Sprinkle sugar flour mixture over apples and blueberries in mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- Pour into pie shell.
- dot with butter.
- Seal with second pie shell.
- Cut slits into top pie shell.
- Seal and flute.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.