Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A lovely simple bread that's not too sweet, is lovely toasted and served with cream cheese & apple jelly.
- 250 ml- 270ml water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 cups white bread, pre-mix
- 3 teaspoons mixed spice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried yeast
Add at the beep
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup dried apple, chopped
- Add ingredients to your breadmaker in the order listed by your manufacturer.
- Add the apples & blueberries to your nut dispenser or add at the "beep".
- Cook on White bread setting or sweet bread.