Barb in WNY's Note:
Simple to prepare. From my recipe stash. Serve this with a small scoop of ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together oats, sugar, flour, and cinnamon.
- 2Cut in butter and oil until thoroughly incorporated.
- 3In a bowl toss apples with lemon juice and rind.
- 4Stir in blueberries.
- 5Reserve 1 cup of oat mixture for the topping.
- 6Toss the remainder with the fruit.
- 7Spread mixture in a baking dish.
- 8Sprinkle with reserved oat mixture.
- 9Bake 35-45 minutes or until bubbly and browned on top.
- 10Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry-Apple Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.5
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 59.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 42.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g