Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Simple to prepare. From my recipe stash. Serve this with a small scoop of ice cream.
Make and share this Blueberry-Apple Crumble recipe from Food.com.
- Stir together oats, sugar, flour, and cinnamon.
- Cut in butter and oil until thoroughly incorporated.
- In a bowl toss apples with lemon juice and rind.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Reserve 1 cup of oat mixture for the topping.
- Toss the remainder with the fruit.
- Spread mixture in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with reserved oat mixture.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until bubbly and browned on top.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.