Recipe by Kim127
Serve this with vanilla ice cream!!
Top Review by HeatherFeather
Well, considering this has almost no fat and still tasted decadent, I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised. I cooked mine in one large dish rather than the custard cups and it came out just fine that way. I was worried that there wouldn't be enough topping - next time I might add double the amount as I prefer more - but then it wouldn't be as lowfat,which is kind of defeating the purpose. If you are looking for a tasty, yet lowfat treat that is easy to prepare, this is a great choice. Very tasty, thanks!
- 2 1⁄2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 1⁄2 cups apples, peeled and chopped (about 2 or 3 apples)
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons uncooked oatmeal
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soft margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the blueberries and the apples in a bowl and sprinkle with about 1 tablespoon of the flour; toss.
- Spoon into 6 custard cups.
- Combine the remaining flour and sugar in a bowl; cut in margarine until mixture is crumbly and resembles coarse meal.
- Add oats, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Sprinkle flour mixture over the fruit.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.