Recipe by bmcnichol
My family loves blueberries. This is a favorite dessert of ours. I don't recall where I got this recipe from. Cooking time does not include chilling time.
- 1 angel food cake, cubed
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free
- 16 ounces blueberries or 16 ounces fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cake cubes, cream cheese and cool whip and spread into a 9 x 11 pan.
- In a saucepan mix the blueberries, cornstarch and splenda.
- Cook until thickened.
- Cool and spread over top of the cake mixture.
- Top with more Cool Whip when serving, if desired.