Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
My family loves blueberries. This is a favorite dessert of ours. I don't recall where I got this recipe from. Cooking time does not include chilling time.
- 1 angel food cake, cubed
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free
- 16 ounces blueberries or 16 ounces fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- Combine cake cubes, cream cheese and cool whip and spread into a 9 x 11 pan.
- In a saucepan mix the blueberries, cornstarch and splenda.
- Cook until thickened.
- Cool and spread over top of the cake mixture.
- Top with more Cool Whip when serving, if desired.
This was easy and yummy. However, note that the calorie content under Nutrition Facts does not include the cream cheese or Cool Whip.