Prep 13 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great dessert, and very easy to make. I hope you will enjoy it as much as we do.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (14 ounce) angel food cake, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 (21 ounce) cans blueberry pie filling
- In large bowl beat the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fold in whipped topping and cake cubes.
- Spread evenly into an ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Top with pie filling.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 2 1/2 hours.
- Cut into squares.
This recipe looks a lot like the Ultimate Strawberry Shortcake that I made last week, that turned out quite good. I would imagine that you could also use cherry filling as well and it would be delicious, too.
not bad.but use one can blueberry.there just two much blueberry
I actually found this in a Quick cooking recipe book under the name(Blueberry Angel Desert) some time back and made it and was looking here for it and here it is. Everyone that was at dinner LOVED this. I am going to try and make this in servings for 2 and freeze, see what happens, will up date.