Recipe by Old widow
I found this in a 5 ingredient or less cookbook and again in a TOH cookbook. It is a nice light dessert for the summer months and very easy to prepare. Cooking time includes refrigeration time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 14 ounces prepared angel food cake
- 2 (21 ounce) cans blueberry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar, fold in the whipped topping.
- Tear cake into 1 or 2 inch cubes. Fold into cream cheese mixture and spread evenly into 13x9 inch baking pan, top with pie filling.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours before cutting into squares to serve.
- Top with additional whipped topping if desired.