Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another one I have yet to try but looks good- I'm a blueberry fan! The picture looks like Rice Krispies Treats but the recipe does not call for marshmallows. Looks very easy. Let me know if you try this one!
- 1 lb white chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sweet butter
- 4 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- Line a 9" square pan with parchment
- Melt the chocolate and butter, then stir in the cereal and blueberries
- Spoon the mixture into the pan.
- Refrigerate until set then cut into squares.