Prep 12 hrs
Cook 5 mins
Perfect for a hot day, and so yummy. Great way to get rid of canned or frozen fruit! You can mix and match the flavors of yogurt and types of fruit, too: cherries and chocolate is my favorite. You can buy popsicle molds at kitchen supply stores.
- 2 cups thawed frozen blueberries (in juice)
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt, slightly melted
- 6 wooden popsicle sticks
- 6 popsicle molds, as large as possible
- Pour 1/3 cup of blueberries into each mold. Cover the molds with tinfoil, insert the popsicle sticks so that the tips are inside the blueberry mixture, and freeze overnight.
- Take the molds out and remove the tinfoil (not the sticks!) Spoon in 1/3 cup of vanilla frozen yogurt into each mold, making sure not to pull out any sticks while doing so. The softer the yogurt is, the easier this will be. Put in the freezer for two hours or so to allow the yogurt to settle and refreeze slightly.
- Take the popsicles out and enjoy!