1/8 Photos of Blueberry and Pecan Scones
For breakfast time, tea time, any time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl. Mix well.
- 2Cut in the butter until the mixture is crumbly.
- 3Stir in blueberries, pecans, and orange zest.
- 4Stir in buttermilk just until moistened.
- 5On a floured surface, roll dough 3/4 inches thick. Cut into 2 1/2 inch circles or triangles.
- 6Place on a greased baking sheet and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sugar.
- 7Bake at 400°F for 15-16 minutes.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry and Pecan Scones
Serving Size: 1 (1030 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.7
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 290.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: