This is a quick and easy way to make dessert! Perfect for last minute company. The rustic look makes it even more appealing. Serve it warm with vanilla ice cream.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out room temperature pie crust on parchment paper placed on a baking sheet. Make sure you use the parchment paper because the mixture will leak out!
- Mix blueberries and peaches with flour, sugar and lemon juice in large bowl until completely mixed.
- Add fruit mixture to the middle of the pie dough and turn up sides of dough all around. The dough will overlap at certain areas. This is okay, it makes it rustic!
- Mix egg white and milk together with whisk in small bowl and brush on the pie crust edges. Sprinkle sugar over wet dough.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour.
- Cool before serving.