1/7 Photos of Blueberry and Mint Salad
This can be made a day in advance and is great served on pancakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place maple syrup and berries in a saucepan on medium heat.
- 2Bring to the boil slowly, remove from heat.
- 3Transfer to a bowl and cool.
- 4Add shredded mint to cooled berries.
- 5Serve over pancakes.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry and Mint Salad
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: