A delicious find at the grocery store!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove peel from the limes in strips using a vegetable peeler.
- 2Juice limes for a total of 3 tablespoons of juice.
- 3Bring the water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- 4Reduce to medium-high heat, and add lime peel strips, sugar, and 5 mint leaves.
- 5Stir mixture until sugar dissolves.
- 6Simmer for 3 minutes over medium-low heat, or until a syrup has formed.
- 7Pour syrup into a small bowl and stir in lime juice. Let syrup mixture stand for 15-20 minutes.
- 8Meanwhile, combine mango and blueberries in a large bowl.
- 9When syrup mixture is ready, remove the mint leaves and lime peel strips and discard.
- 10Toss syrup and fruit together, until well mixed.
- 11Scoop the frozen yogurt into 8 dessert dishes, and top with fruit mixture.
- 12Garnish with the 8 additional mint leaves before serving.
Browse Our Top Ice Cream Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry and Mango Fruit Sundaes
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.9
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 64.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 47.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g