Recipe by CoffeeB
This recipe comes from Prevention Magazine. It was about how to boost your fat burn. Green tea gives your metabolism an extra jolt and so give this a try for those of you who are breakfast skippers. Or for those of us who just like these flavor combinations:-)
Top Review by Susan G.
I cut recipe in half, I used probably 6 to 8 oz of water making the green tea. I found it to be very tasty, was reading other reviews I used non fat vanilla yogurt 3/4 cup I don't know if that was too much. But i enjoyed it.
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 green tea bags (brew tea the night before to save time in the morning)
- 2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 3 ice cubes
- 12 ounces non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons almonds, whole dry-roasted, unsalted (about 20)
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds, ground
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water to a boil and pour over tea bags.
- Steep 4 minutes.
- Squeeze and remove tea bags and discard.
- Chill tea overnight.
- If using fresh blueberries, place in freezer overnight.
- Place tea, blueberries, ice, yogurt, almonds, and flaxseed in blender.
- Process until smooth.