1/3 Photos of Blueberry and Banana Pancakes
Tasty pancakes. Kids love em.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- 2Add eggs, milk, melted butter, mashed bananas, cinnamon and vanilla. Stir until well blended and smooth.
- 3Gently fold in the blueberries.
- 4Spoon 1/8-1/4 cup of batter for each pancake on preheated, greased griddle or skillet.
- 5Once bubbling throughout on surface, turn over and cook until done.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry and Banana Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.7
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 99.3 mg
- Sodium 738.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 8.0 g