Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Tasty pancakes. Kids love em.
Make and share this Blueberry and Banana Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 large overripe banana, mashed
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, picked over
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Add eggs, milk, melted butter, mashed bananas, cinnamon and vanilla. Stir until well blended and smooth.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon 1/8-1/4 cup of batter for each pancake on preheated, greased griddle or skillet.
- Once bubbling throughout on surface, turn over and cook until done.
These are so so good. I wouldn't change a thing about this recipe. As stated in the past reviews, you won't need a bunch to get your fill. DH had 3, and he's a big eater. I love the slight taste of the banana that comes thru. I've made blueberry pancakes b/f but never with banana. So very glad I did too as they are a winner/keeper. Made for MarketTag~
These were very good and very filling. We had company so thought we should double the batch for 3 of us not thinking one or 2 pancakes would be enough. Boy were we wrong i could hardly eat more than one and hubby only made it through 2 of them.
I never made pancakes from scratch before, but these looked good so I thought I'll give this recipe a go. It was really simple to make and the pancakes were full of flavour.The kitchen smelt divine. I'll definitely make this again.