Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A very simple and nice dessert. The cook time is the actual refrigeration time. Only 3 WW points.
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 (3 ounce) packagejell-o sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2⁄3 cup carnation nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup unsweetened orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- Reserve 4 teaspoons blueberries for garnish.
- Evenly spoon about 1/3 cup blueberries into 4 dessert dishes.
- In a large bowl, combine dry pudding mix, dry milk powder and orange juice.
- Mix well using a wire whisk.
- Gently blend in sour cream.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup orange sauce over the fruit in each dish.
- Garnish each with 1 teaspoon of reserved blueberries.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.