Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
DH loves this sort of dessert. Note chilling time.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 16 ounces whipped topping
- 1 -8 ounce cream cheese
- 1 large angel food cake
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- Combine sugar, milk, and cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with electric mixer until blended.
- Fold in cool whip and blueberries together.
- Crumble angel food cake into small pieces and add to cream mixture Mix well and pour into a large bowl packing mixture down and spreading evenly.
- Pour blueberry pie filling on top and spread evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least three hours before serving.