Recipe by Mercy
Feeling retro? This recipe is from 1960 Better Homes and Gardens. The cooking time is actually chilling time, so plan ahead.
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (24 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve the gelatin in boiling water.
- Set aside to cool.
- Stir in the pie filling and lemon juice.
- Chill until partially set.
- Spoon half the gelatin mixture into an 8.
- 5" loaf pan.
- Chill until set (keeping remaining gelatin at room temperature.).
- Combine the sour cream with the sugar.
- Spread evenly over the gelatin in a loaf pan.
- Top with layer of remaining gelatin.
- Chill for 4 to 5 hours or overnight till firm.