Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a creamy frozen coffee drink tasting of fresh picked blueberries. It is perfect to cool you down on a warm summer day. You might want to share this with a friend or enjoy it all to yourself.
- 1⁄4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup strong brewed coffee (I brew the coffee using 2x the suggested amount of coffee to water)
- 6 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free vanilla ice cream
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free chocolate syrup
- ice (I use 4 large cubes)
- prepared whipped cream or non-dairy whipped topping
- Place all ingredients in a blender except whipped topping. Blend to desired consistency. Top with a dollop of prepared whipped cream and a few blueberries to garnish.
I thought it was creamy, also. The key is to let the whipped cream melt and mix into the drink. I had some coffee left over from this morning, in which I added just a little instant coffee to make stronger. I also used chocolate ice cream instead of the vanilla with chocolate syrup. I added some sugar, too. I'm not into the health food thing, so the sugar was needed for me.
This one was good. Mine turned out nice and thick which I like a lot. I thought the flavors were really good together. Good luck!
YUM! I've made something similar so knew I would like this. Coffee and blueberries really do go well together. The only change I made was to add some Splenda as I like my coffee drinks sweet. Thanks for this cool refreshing delight! Good luck in the contest!