Recipe by Cinda Lu
This recipe came from an old farm journal cookbook that I can't even remember where I got, but the recipe is good, tastes great and is easy to make. Enjoy!
- 3 cups finely cut rhubarb
- 3 cups crushed blueberries (fresh or thawed frozen)
- 7 cups sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) packet liquid fruit pectin
Directions See How It's Made
- Add rhubarb and berries to a large saucepan, add sugar, mix.
- Bring to a full boil at high heat, boil hard for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, stir in pectin, skim.
- Pour into hot sterilized jars 1/8" from top. Wipe top of jar clean. Adjust lids, seal.
- Process in boiling water bath for 5 minutes.
- Makes about 9 half pints.