Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A fun salad created for tailgating up at Penn State!
Make and share this Blue & White Potato Salad With Chives recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs blue potatoes, rinsed, scrubbed and cut in half
- 1⁄2 lb fingerling potato, rinsed, scrubbed and cut in half
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 cup celery, small dice
- 4 hard-boiled egg whites, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh chives, finely sliced
- salt and pepper
- Boil potatoes in salted water for about 15-20 minutes until fork tender. Rinse under cool water and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mayo, garlic, vinegar, mustard, and celery.
- Add potatoes, egg whites and chive to bowl and stir gently to combine. Add salt and pepper as desired.
- Refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours or overnight for best results.