A fun salad created for tailgating up at Penn State!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs blue potatoes, rinsed, scrubbed and cut in half
- 1/2 lb fingerling potato, rinsed, scrubbed and cut in half
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup celery, small dice
- 4 hard-boiled egg whites, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh chives, finely sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1Boil potatoes in salted water for about 15-20 minutes until fork tender. Rinse under cool water and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine mayo, garlic, vinegar, mustard, and celery.
- 3Add potatoes, egg whites and chive to bowl and stir gently to combine. Add salt and pepper as desired.
- 4Refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours or overnight for best results.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue & White Potato Salad With Chives
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: