Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
"Original Tarantula Azul" is the brand name of a tequila. It is tequila and the finest natural citrus liqueur. (according to the label). It is light blue in color and has its own unique flavor. When the Original Tarantula Azul Margarita mix(which is also blue in color) and blue curacao is mixed in with it, the drink is a very pretty dark blue. It has a different taste than "regular" margaritas and is quite tasty.
- 1 -2 tablespoon Rose's lime juice
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- ice cube
- 1 1⁄2 ounces original tarantula azul tequila
- 1 ounce blue curacao
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 4 ounces original tarantula azul margarita mix
- Pour the lime juice onto a saucer Pour salt onto another saucer.
- Dip the rim of a glass into the lime juice and then into the salt.
- Put desired amount of ice into the glass.
- Pour the last 4 ingredients into the glass and stir well.
These are lovely and refreshing and look so good. A tip for our hot Aussie summer, keep the margarita mix in the fridge so it doesn't take too long to cool down! Thank you, this one will become a favourite.
after a couple of these you won't care about what's for dinner! yummy refreshing drink, i used fresh lime juice and dark cuervo tequila, as thats what i had on hand.