Recipe by Jazzy'sNamma
Berry smoothie, courtesy of dolenutrition.com site. Not only is it good for you, but it's pretty too! The site says it's good for your heart, brains, joints and is an antioxidant.
Top Review by loof
Yum - great smoothie! All the tropical fruits go well with the blueberries and I liked that there is no ice in this. None of the fruit I used was frozen and I liked how creamy the smoothie was. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2012
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks, may use frozen
- 1 small ripe banana, may use frozen
- 1 cup mango, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut water
- 3 tablespoons sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, may use frozen
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree all ingredients, except blueberries, in blender until smooth.
- Pour out about half the mixture into serving glasses, filling each glass about halfway.
- Add the blueberries to the remaining mixture in blender, blending until smooth.
- Gently pour the blueberry mixture over the pineapple mango mixture in the glasses.
- Note: Pouring the mixture over the back of a spoon helps keep the layers separate.