1/1 Photo of Blue Sunset
Berry smoothie, courtesy of dolenutrition.com site. Not only is it good for you, but it's pretty too! The site says it's good for your heart, brains, joints and is an antioxidant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree all ingredients, except blueberries, in blender until smooth.
- 2Pour out about half the mixture into serving glasses, filling each glass about halfway.
- 3Add the blueberries to the remaining mixture in blender, blending until smooth.
- 4Gently pour the blueberry mixture over the pineapple mango mixture in the glasses.
- 5Note: Pouring the mixture over the back of a spoon helps keep the layers separate.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Sunset
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.7
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 294.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 54.3 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: