Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These stuffed mushrooms are just wonderful.
Make and share this Blue Stuffed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half
- 14 small mushrooms, stems removed
- 14 small pecan halves
- 14 small fresh basil leaves
- In a medium bowl, combine the blue cheese and the cream cheese.
- Beat them together with an electric mixer so that they are smooth.
- Add the half & half and beat it in so that the mixture is fluffy.
- Fill the mushroom caps with the cheese mixture.
- Top each with a pecan half and a basil leaf.
I really liked this for three reasons. It can be made ahead of time, it does not need to be cooked or broiled and it tasted great!! What a winner!!