This make about 12 cups of a blue kid friendly slimy drink, which makes it perfect for a children's Halloween party or any children's party --- you might want to give this a try using different flavors of gelatin powder :)
- In a large mixing bowl combine the gelatin and two cups boiling water; stir until dissolved, then add/stir in 4 cups very cold water.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours (gelatin will be partially set).
- To serve; stir gelatin with a large spoon or whisk until gelatin is broken into small pieces.
- Place 1/4 cup lemonade in a large clear glass or plastic tumbler; add 1/2 cup gelatin to the lemonade, then add 1/4 cup lemon-lime carbonated beverage.
- Stir slightly and your ready to slurp some slime!