1/1 Photo of Blue Slime Sipper (Kid's Halloween Favorite)
This make about 12 cups of a blue kid friendly slimy drink, which makes it perfect for a children's Halloween party or any children's party --- you might want to give this a try using different flavors of gelatin powder :)
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl combine the gelatin and two cups boiling water; stir until dissolved, then add/stir in 4 cups very cold water.
- 2Cover and chill at least 4 hours (gelatin will be partially set).
- 3To serve; stir gelatin with a large spoon or whisk until gelatin is broken into small pieces.
- 4Place 1/4 cup lemonade in a large clear glass or plastic tumbler; add 1/2 cup gelatin to the lemonade, then add 1/4 cup lemon-lime carbonated beverage.
- 5Stir slightly and your ready to slurp some slime!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Slime Sipper (Kid's Halloween Favorite)
Serving Size: 1 (3072 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 75.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g