1/5 Photos of Blue Ribbon Stuffed Mushrooms
Pot Scrubber's Note:
These very easy mushrooms won a blue ribbon at the Arizona State Fair in the early 90's. These are great appetizers or even for a meal itself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown pork sausage and crumble well.
- 2Drain sausage from skillet leaving a thin coating of oil behind and sauté chopped onions until slightly wilted.
- 3Return sausage to pan with onions and add cream cheese.
- 4Over low heat stir sausage, onions, and cream cheese until well blended.
- 5Remove stems from mushrooms and stuff each mushroom cap with the mixture.
- 6Top with parmesan if desired.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes until heated through and the mushrooms are beginning to leak their water.
- 8Note: Sauté mushroom stems and use any leftover filling in an omelette.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Ribbon Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.3
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 67.6 mg
- Sodium 110.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 14.6 g