1 hr 10 mins
This recipe won first place in a pie baking contest. It's delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, preserves and lemon juice.
- 2Add strawberries, rhubarb and tapioca.
- 3Set aside for 10 minutes.
- 4Adjust oven rack to lower 1/3 of oven.
- 5Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- 6Prepare bottom crust in pie plate.
- 7Pour in fruit.
- 8Top with decorated crust-top. (I like a lattice top.).
- 9Brush with milk and sprinkle with sugar.
- 10Place on foil-lined baking sheet.
- 11Bake 55 minutes or until filling is bubbling and crust is brown. (You may need to cover the edges of the crust with foil paper part way through, if crust is getting too brown.).
- 12Remove to wire rack and cool.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Ribbon Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 584.8
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 337.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 51.6 g
- Protein 4.8 g