1/1 Photo of Blue-Ribbon Potato Salad
A nice, creamy potato salad that will go well at any barbeque! From Country Living magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1360.77 g russet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 7.39 ml salt
- 118.29 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 59.14 ml tarragon or 59.14 ml cider vinegar
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 2.46 ml ground black pepper
- 236.59 ml about 1 stalk chopped celery
- 236.59 ml finely chopped sweet onion
- 118.29 ml chopped green onion
- 29.58 ml sweet pickle relish
- 4 large eggs, hard-boiled, peeled, and grated
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 1Cook the potatoes:.
- 2In a large saucepan, combine potatoes, 1 teaspoon salt, and enough water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook potatoes until easily pierced with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain potatoes and place them in a large bowl.
- 3Assemble the salad:.
- 4In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, tarragon, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Pour olive-oil mixture over warm potatoes. Stir in celery, sweet and green onions, and pickle relish. Fold in eggs and mayonnaise. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue-Ribbon Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.9
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 96.8 mg
- Sodium 630.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh tarragon leaves