Recipe by Good Looking Cooking
Found on Allrecipes by Pam Vienneau. This is a delicious sweetish roll and great with breakfast. This mixture has to be left overnight - this time has not been included in the preparation time.
- 1 (7 g) package active dry yeast
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 beaten eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl mix together yeast, milk and sugar then let stand for 30 minutes.
- Mix eggs, butter and salt into yeast mixture.
- Mix in flour 2 cups at a time then cover with wax paper.
- Let dough stand at room temperature overnight.
- In the morning divide dough in half then roll each half into a 9" round circle.
- Cut each round into 12 pie shaped wedges.
- Roll up each wedge starting from wide end to the tip.
- Place on greased cookie sheets.
- Let stand until ready to bake then bake at 375 for 15 minutes.