Recipe by Thumper in Morgan, UT
Sweet and Sour Kielbasa made in a Dutch oven or crock pot. It has won several awards at scout camps and county fairs.
Top Review by wasatch chef
This was very easy to make and very good. I made it for camping and everyone loved it. I cut up the onions, keilbasa and peppers prior to going and fried the kielbase for about 5 minutes before adding the rest. DELICIOUS
- 2 lbs kielbasa or 2 lbs Polish sausage
- 2 medium green peppers
- 1 medium red pepper
- 1 large onion
- 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the kielbasa in 1/4 inch pieces
- Cut the peppers and onion into 1/4 strips
- Mix ingrediants,place everything in dutch oven or crock pot and pour pineapple chucks and juice over the top.
- cook at 35 - 40 minutes 350 degrees or for 4 hours on low in crock pot.