Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
I love getting the blue ribbon winning recipes to make at home. Given the way the garden looks, this recipe is right on time. From The Wichita Eagle who reported, "This recipe was a first-place winner in the tomato category at the Kansas State Fair and was submitted by Tom Jasso of Hutchinson." This recipe proves again that sometimes simple is best.Go Tom!
- 6 roma tomatoes
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 fresh garlic clove
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 yellow pepper
- 4 jalapeno peppers
- 15 -20 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Chop tomatoes and dice onions, garlic, peppers and cilantro.
- Mix ingredients in a bowl.
- Add fresh lime juice and add a dash of salt.
- Let chill in fridge for approximately one hour before serving.
i love this salsa .. great recipe
WOW! This is great salsa! Thanks for sharing!