1/1 Photo of Blue Ribbon Cranberry Blueberry Pie
Another pie recipe that won first place in a contest. This is my father and brothers' first choice in a pie at the holidays. It's so good, you'll find yourself getting up in the middle of the night to sneak another piece!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, cranberries, lemon juice and blueberries.
- 2Cook over medium-high heat until mixture boils, stirring constantly.
- 3Reduce heat; simmer until cranberries pop and mixture is very thick.
- 4Cool 15 minutes.
- 5Preheat oven to 425º.
- 6Place one pie crust in bottom of pie plate.
- 7Pour mixture into crust.
- 8Top with 2nd crust (I like to make a lattice top.).
- 9Bake for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown. (Place foil or cookie sheet on lowest rack during baking to guard against spilling.).
- 10Cover edge of crust with strips of foil if it's getting too brown.
- 11Cool 2-3 hours before serving.
- 12Sprinkle with powdered sugar if you'd like.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Ribbon Cranberry Blueberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 63.4 g
- Protein 0.3 g