These brownies are fudgy and moist with every bit. Very chocolaty and cheesy, and sure to keep you, your family, or your guests coming back for more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
FOR CHEESE CAKE TOPPING
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 -3 tablespoons flour
- 1FOR CHEESE CAKE TOPPING:.
- 2In a small bowl, stir together all the ingredients for topping and set aside.
- 3FOR BROWNIE:.
- 4Preheat oven to 350°F; grease a 9x13-inch glass pan**.
- 5In a small bowl, melt the chocolate chips with the olive oil in the microwave, set aside.
- 6In a medium mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 7Slowly beat in chocolate.
- 8Add vanilla and 1 egg at a time until combined.
- 9Add flour and beat until just combined, do not over mix.
- 10Pour brownie mix into pan and spread out evenly.
- 11Spoon cheese cake topping over and spread out.
- 12With a knife, make little swirls in the batters, not to really combined them, but to just make swirly patterns on the top.
- 13Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with crumbs on it.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Ribbon Cheese Cake Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1416 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.0
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 88.7 mg
- Sodium 197.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g