Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These brownies are fudgy and moist with every bit. Very chocolaty and cheesy, and sure to keep you, your family, or your guests coming back for more.
FOR CHEESE CAKE TOPPING
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 -3 tablespoons flour
- 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 -2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- FOR CHEESE CAKE TOPPING:.
- In a small bowl, stir together all the ingredients for topping and set aside.
- FOR BROWNIE:.
- Preheat oven to 350°F; grease a 9x13-inch glass pan**.
- In a small bowl, melt the chocolate chips with the olive oil in the microwave, set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Slowly beat in chocolate.
- Add vanilla and 1 egg at a time until combined.
- Add flour and beat until just combined, do not over mix.
- Pour brownie mix into pan and spread out evenly.
- Spoon cheese cake topping over and spread out.
- With a knife, make little swirls in the batters, not to really combined them, but to just make swirly patterns on the top.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with crumbs on it.