1/3 Photos of Blue Ribbon Burgers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix meat, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
- 2Shape the mixture into 12 thin patties, each about 4-inches in diameter. Saute the mushrooms in butter or olive oil, about 4 minutes.
- 3Mix the cream cheese and the blue cheese.
- 4Top each of 6 patties with the cheese mixture, spreading to within 1/2 inch of the edge; press the mushrooms into the cheese.
- 5Cover each patty with one of the remaining patties, sealing the edges firmly.
- 6Broil or grill the patties 4-inches from the heat, turning once, until the desired doneness is reached and cheese is melted, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Ribbon Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 943.2
- Calories from Fat 865
- Total Fat 96.2 g
- Saturated Fat 40.0 g
- Cholesterol 157.3 mg
- Sodium 567.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 16.8 g