1/1 Photo of Blue Ribbon Burgers
I found this recipe on the internet, made a few changes to suit my taste. Very good Burger. Add whatever condiments you want. I like slice raw sweet onion, tomato, lettuce, mustard and pickle on the side. Don't forget to get some good buns and toast one side
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the meat, worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt& pepper.
- 2Shape the meat into 12 thin patties apprx 4 1/2" across.
- 3Mix the cream cheese& blue cheese.
- 4Top 6 of the patties with the cheese mixture and spread evenly to within 1/2" of the edges Press the mushroom slices into the cheese mixture.
- 5Cover each pattie with one of the remaining patties, seal the edges well, don't have any peek holes Fry the patties or BBQ 4" from heat (Iprefer frying them- fry one side on high until well browned flip turn heat to medium low cover with a lid and continue cooking for apprx 12 minutes) If you are BBQing cook one side flip and contiue cooking total time 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Ribbon Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.1
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 117.0 mg
- Sodium 417.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 32.8 g