Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe in Quick Cooking magazine. The only thing I don't do is add the olives since no one in this household likes them and I add extra cheese.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 453.59 g can refried beans
- 453.59 g jar salsa
- 170.09 g can pitted ripe olives, chopped
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 29.58 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- tortilla chips
- sliced ripe olives (optional)
- chopped green onion (optional)
- tomatoes (optional)
- In a skillet, cook the beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the next seven ingredients; heat through. Serve over tortilla chips.
- Top with olives, green onions and tomatoes if desired.