Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe in Quick Cooking magazine. The only thing I don't do is add the olives since no one in this household likes them and I add extra cheese.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted ripe olives, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- tortilla chips
- sliced ripe olives (optional)
- chopped green onion (optional)
- tomatoes (optional)
- In a skillet, cook the beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the next seven ingredients; heat through. Serve over tortilla chips.
- Top with olives, green onions and tomatoes if desired.