Recipe by looneytunesfan
Chili powder and sassy salsa season a zesty mixture of ground beef and refried beans that's sprinkled with green onions, tomatoes and ripe olives.
Top Review by Newlywed Flordia Girl
This was a delightful change up in my routine. Everyone LOVED IT!!! I added green chilles, sour cream, and I made two layers of the nachos, sprinkled some cheese over the top and broiled the nachos for 2-3 minutes to toast everything up. Wonderful Dish!!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted ripe olives, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- tortilla chips
- sliced ripe olives (optional) or chopped green onions (optional) or tomatoes (optional)