Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chili powder and sassy salsa season a zesty mixture of ground beef and refried beans that's sprinkled with green onions, tomatoes and ripe olives.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 453.59 g can refried beans
- 453.59 g jar salsa
- 170.09 g can pitted ripe olives, chopped
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 29.58 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- tortilla chips
- sliced ripe olives (optional) or chopped green onions (optional) or tomatoes (optional)
- In a skillet, cook the beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the next seven ingredients; heat through.
- Serve over tortilla chips. Top with olives, onions and tomatoes if desired.
This was a delightful change up in my routine. Everyone LOVED IT!!! I added green chilles, sour cream, and I made two layers of the nachos, sprinkled some cheese over the top and broiled the nachos for 2-3 minutes to toast everything up. Wonderful Dish!!!