Chili powder and sassy salsa season a zesty mixture of ground beef and refried beans that's sprinkled with green onions, tomatoes and ripe olives.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted ripe olives, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- tortilla chips
- sliced ripe olives (optional) or chopped green onions (optional) or tomato (optional)
- In a skillet, cook the beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the next seven ingredients; heat through.
- Serve over tortilla chips. Top with olives, onions and tomatoes if desired.